Age: Over 30
Birthday: October 3
Favorite Color: pastels, summer colors, jewel tones
Favorite Scents: fresh summer rain, freshly plowed dirt, freshly mown grass, hay, roses, lilacs, peonies, creeks
Favorite Music: I like classical music, southern gospel, blue grass, some country. I hate hate rap.
Favorite Literature: I read many different kinds of things. I do read the classics, mysteries, young adult lit and many kinds of non fiction and other kinds of fiction. I do not read horror or romance. I am not a fan of true crime.
Favorite TV show/movie: I love NCIS, HGTV, Cake Boss, Wedding shows except Bridezillas, The Little Couple, The O'Reilly Factor, Glenn Beck, many news shows. I am a news junkie.
Favorite Things: I like to swim, garden, crochet, write and listen to music. I enjoy reading and movies. I am very involved in church. I am a news junkie. I follow politics closely even in these very dangerous times.
Favorite Professional or College Teams: New York Giants and Indianapolis Colts
Team colors blue and white
Do you collect anything? Books and coffee cups. Nothing I have to dust
Hobbies: reading, writing, crocheting, gardening, astronomy (notice I did NOT say astrology), bird watching
Fandom: None really
Any holidays you don’t celebrate? No
Things to know about you: Happily married Christian woman
Do you want to also be penpals? Sure
If you want a pen pal answer the following please.
1. Male or female or both: female
2. Ages: over 18
3. How many do you want? Doesn’t matter
Do you want to write and receive letters? Yes
Would you rather just receive and send cards and not letters? All of the above. I also would love to send and receive fun and or funny pictures, jokes, puzzles, facts and surveys and the like.
Things you will not accept or find offensive: obscene language. I am very G rated
Will you ship oversees? sure
Random things about me--
1.I like heart shaped things. Don't ask me why.
1. I have a cat my husband and I are very attached to. We hope to get a dog in the near future.
2. MSNBC is not allowed in my home.
3. I love talk radio. We listen to it every morning at work and many afternoons.
4. I am a COUNTRY girl. We live in the country.
5. I write short stories. My nieces and nephews are the only people who have read them. They are pressing me to publish, but I haven't even tried to do so.
scribblers Scribblers Penpals and more